GNU intends to continue in-person instruction, housing, and other campus and student activities for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- What is the novel coronaviruse (COVID-19)?
- What should I know about the novel coronaviruse (COVID-19)
- Great Northern University has published a Safe-Back-to-School Plan that describes the precautions the University is taking as we continue in-person instruction for the 2021-2022 academic year.
GNU is asking members of the university's community (students, staff, faculty, volunteers, etc) to voluntarily notify the university administration if they have a confirmed case of COVID, if they COVID-like symptoms, or if they have been exposed to COVID. Voluntary notification greatly improves the University's ability to maintain the health and safety of our campus. To notify, please send an email to notifyC19@greatnorthernu.org.
- GNU is following and adopting the recommendations of multiple sources of guidance:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Spokane Regional Health District
- The Washington Governor's Office
- GNU community members who have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19, should do the following:
Please direct any questions or concerns to the University's administration.