- GNU is following and adopting the recommendations of multiple sources of guidance:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Spokane Regional Health District
- The Washington Governor's Office
- GNU will resume on-campus, in-person instruction for the 2020-2021 academic year
- GNU community members who have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19, should do the following:
Please direct any questions or concerns to the University's administration.