How is Great Northern University responding to concerns related to COVID-19?
- GNU is following and adopting the recommendations of multiple sources of guidance:
- The CDC's guidance for Institutes of Higher Education (IHE) that do not have COVID-19 identified in their community.
- The Spokane Regional Health District
- The Washington Governor's Office
- GNU is following state and federal orders to halt all gatherings, which includes in-person instruction, until May 4, 2020.
- CLASS SCHEDULES:
- In accordance with Washington Governor Inslee's mandate from March 13th, 2020, all in-person class instruction will be halted. GNU will transition to an online format, starting Monday, March 23, 2020.
- GNU's Spring Break will be extended one additional week, through Friday, March 20, 2020 as GNU prepares for the roll-out of online classes.
- Chapel, as well as all student events will be cancelled through the remainder of the 2020-2021 Spring Semester.
- GNU community members who develop or are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, should:
- Follow the CDC guidance titled "What To Do If you Are Sick."
Please direct any questions or concerns to the University's administration.