Upcoming Application Deadlines:
- For the 2020 Spring semester: January 3rd, 2020
- For the 2020 Fall semester: June 1st, 2020
In order to complete your application, you may be asked to provide some or all of the items listed below, based upon whether you choose our Bachelor of Arts programs or our Certificate Studies programs in the application drop-down menu below. You can also choose to audit a class from the same drop-down menu.
Go ahead and start the application now! You will receive prompts and instructions as you go on how to provide the following information. Oh, and if you don't finish it all in one sitting, don't sweat it -- you will get a link in your email that allows you to come back to your application at any time.
• Proof of high school graduation
• SAT or ACT score
• College transcripts (if applicable)
• CLEP/AP scores (if applicable)
• Essay/Writing sample
• Statement of Faith
• Commitment to Community Life Standards
• One academic reference
• One Christian character reference
• Doctrinal Statement Agreement
• Schedule personal interview